If you like to be where the action is, you can’t beat Sydney and Melbourne. Sydney is a modern, vibrant city with something for everyone: climb to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge for spectacular views, swim at a famous beach or take yourself on an exciting shopping expedition. Melbourne's beautiful parks and gardens, mixed with fine Victorian architecture, elegant tree lined boulevards, modern skyscrapers and diverse shopping and cuisine make for an unforgettable stay. Outside Melbourne, you'll find a host of regional attractions, from the little penguins on Phillip Island to the spectacular Great Ocean Road.
- Round-trip International Economy airfare from Los Angeles
- Add-on airfares available from other cities
- Internal Australia flights
- 4 nights accommodation Sydney in your choice of 3/4/5 Star hotels
- 4 nights accommodation Melbourne in your choice of 3/4/5 Star hotels
- Seat in coach transfers Sydney and Melbourne round trip
- ** Sightseeing options and packages are available **
Day 1 - Depart US
Ask about our options with Premium Economy and Business class airfare.
Day 2 - Cross International Date Line
Day 3 - Arrive Sydney
Blessed with a temperate climate, Sydney is Australia’s favorite city with the world’s most beautiful harbor. The harbor provides a playground for jet boating, sailing, swimming, harbor scenic flights, dining, fishing, climbing the harbor bridge and sightseeing at the Opera House. Take a stroll through The Rocks, the site of the first European settlement. Don’t miss The Rocks markets held every Saturday & Sunday. Be entertained with great street theatre and music while you browse for Australian arts & crafts. Circular Quay is the gateway to the harbor and the starting point for most of Sydney’s harbor cruises and passenger ferries. Familiarize yourself with the harbor by taking one of the many cruises on offer or jump on a passenger ferry to Taronga Zoo or Manly beach. Sydney’s shopping is second to none with its endless selection of boutiques, markets and malls. Unique Australian specialty shops reside at The Rocks and Darling harbor’s Shopping Centre and a visit to the Queen Victoria Building in the city center is a must. Dining out at one of the many fabulous harbor side restaurants is a must. Fresh produce, great views, inspiring chefs and a multicultural flavor turn a meal into a gastronomic delight.
Days 4 - 6 - Sydney
Explore Sydney at your leisure or consider adding one of our boutique tour options, see our e-brochure or speak with an Aspire expert.
Day 7 - Fly Sydney - Melbourne
Capital of the state of Victoria, is attractively set on the shores of Port Philip Bay. Famous for its beautiful parks and gardens, mixed with fine Victorian architecture, elegant tree lined boulevards and modern skyscrapers. Explore the city by tram and absorb the atmosphere of Australia’s cultural capital in the many arts galleries and museums or take a cruise on the Yarra River. Visit the Victorian Arts Center and the National Gallery of Victoria. Also the sporting capital of Australia, Melbourne hosts major annual events such as the Australian Open Tennis, Australia Formula One Grand Prix, the AFL Grand Final and the Melbourne Cup. Dining out in Melbourne is a direct reflection of the city’s diverse ethnicity with an abundance of Greek, Italian, Lebanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese and Malaysian restaurants. Don’t miss Lygon Street with its abundance of Italian restaurants.
Days 8 - 10 - Melbourne
Explore Melbourne at your leisure or consider adding one of our boutique tour options, see our e-brochure or speak with an Aspire expert.
Day 11 - Depart for US
|Costing*||Now-31 March 2017|
* Strating from pricing is valid for departures until 31 March 2017 for purchase by 31 December 2016. Prices are per person based on double occupancy departures from Los Angeles. Add-on fares are available from other cities. Certain black out dates apply on the accommodation and tour value add offers - check with your Aspire consultant. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Hotels are subject to availability. All prices reflect a discount for purchases made by cash/wire transfer/check, please see terms and conditions for credit card payments. There are no discounts for payment made by credit cards. Cancellation penalties and other restrictions apply.