If you’re looking for the ultimate in relaxation down under, Hamilton Island is for you. As the premier resort island in the Whitsunday group of 74 islands, Hamilton Island is just 10 miles from the Queensland coast, but a world away from the everyday. Fringed by coral in the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef, Hamilton Island sits on the eastern edge of the Reef and located just south of the brilliant white sands of renowned Whitehaven Beach.
For the ultimate place to sit back and relax, no trip to Hamilton Island and the Whitsunday Islands is complete without a stay at the Beach Club Hamilton Island. An adults-only oasis, this tranquil, boutique resort sits right on Catseye Beach, overlooking the Coral Sea. With its spectacular beachfront location, private restaurant and lounge, child-free ambience and personalized service, the Beach Club Hamilton Island is the ultimate couples’ getaway. Beach Club offers the private Beach Club restaurant and lounge for secluded beachside dining. You’ll also enjoy a complimentary la carte breakfast every morning. Choose from a whole array of treatments at the island’s Spa wumurdaylin. When you’re finished lounging, you can make the most of complimentary access to all non-motorized sports equipment, including catamarans, paddle boards, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment, and use of the island’s gym, spa, sauna and tennis court hire.
To truly experience the Whitsunday Islands the way they are meant to be experienced, step off of land and spend two incredible days and nights sailing through this area of pristine beauty and azur water. Your sailing vessel was built to operate charter sailings and is perfect for a romantic couples sailing while visiting Australia. This sailing will offer you a smaller group size the opportunity to fully experience the Whitsundays. This sailing will visit Whitehaven Beach, along with snorkeling excursions on the fringing coral reefs.
- Roundtrip International Economy Class flights from Los Angeles (domestic US flights can be added at an additional cost)
- Domestic Australia flights
- 5 nights Hamilton Island at the 5* Hamilton Island Beach Club – Beach Club Room
Inclusions: A la carte breakfast in the exclusive Beach Club Restaurant daily, VIP chauffeur buggy service, use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment, use of the gym, spa, sauna, tennis court hire, use of the exclusive Beach Club Lounge, pool and restaurant
- 2 day, 2 night Adventure Sailing
Inclusions: Onboard accommodation, all meals including morning and afternoon tea, professional skipper and crew, use of snorkeling equipment, wetsuits
- VIP return transfers from Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to Hamilton Island Beach Club
- Catamaran transfers to/from Airlie Beach for Adventure Sailing departure
- All taxes & fuel surcharges
Day 1 - Depart US
Ask about our options with Premium Economy and Business class airfare.
Day 2 - Cross International Date Line
Day 3 - Hamilton Island
On arrival into Hamilton Island you will be met and transferred to the Beach Club. Surrounded by landscaped gardens on Catseye Beach, the Beach Club Hamilton Island is a boutique retreat exclusively for adults. Romantic, intimate and perfect for couples, the luxuriously appointed rooms have a stylish and relaxed beach house vibe, tailor-made for relaxing. All rooms at the Beach Club Hotel have a private courtyard or balcony looking onto palm-fringed Catseye Beach and the Coral Sea.
ACCOMMODATION - The Beach Club Resort has a private infinity-edge swimming pool overlooking Catseye Beach and private beach area in front of the hotel. Enjoy la carte breakfast and dinner served poolside at the exclusive Beach Club Restaurant. Guests have exclusive use of the Beach Clubs lounge and bar, and the in-house library is stocked with books, magazines and CDs. The Beach Club has room service and 24 hour reception, and a VIP chauffeured buggy service transports guests around Hamilton Island.
Days 4 - 5 - Beach Club, Hamilton Island
- Relax in one of the island’s most secluded locations, with everything you could possibly need, at your fingertips
- Take a dip in the private, infinity-edge pool.
- Lie back in a hammock on the private beach, enjoying the cool sea breeze.
- Laze in a comfy deck chair on the club’s lawn, with that book you’ve been meaning to read.
- Lap up the peace and quiet that’s only available in a couples-only resort.
- Indulge in a sunset cocktail overlooking the sea, in the club’s private lounge.
- Dine in the private Beach Club restaurant, or in the comfort of your own room.
Days 6 - 7 - Two Night Whitsundays Adventure Sailing
The Whitsundays consist of 74 islands located in the middle of the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. These islands are pristine, with 66 in their natural state. Your 2 Day Adventure Sailing offers the opportunity to fully experience the Whitsundays in a small group. This tour will visit Whitehaven Beach, along with snorkelling excursions on the fringing coral reefs.
Prima was purpose built to operate charters in the Whitsundays and she is perfect for individuals, couples or Private Charter groups. With a maximum of 12 passengers and 2 crew Prima will provide a comfortable home for your Whitsunday experience. Prima has 2 private double cabins with private ensuites, and 2 doubles with share bathroom. A major refit in 2012 included air conditioning to the main cabin area. Prima presents in wonderful condition.
Days 8 - 9 - Beach Club, Hamilton Island
Day 10 - Depart Hamilton Island
Add on Packages
Like the above travel idea but want to include other areas of Australia ? No problem. Consider one of these add-on packages
* Starting from pricing is valid for departures until 31 March 2017 for purchase by 31 December 2016. Prices are per person based on double occupancy departures from Los Angeles. Add-on fares are available from other cities. Certain black out dates apply on the accommodation and tour value add offers - check with your Aspire consultant. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Hotels are subject to availability. All prices reflect a discount for purchases made by cash/wire transfer/check, please see terms and conditions for credit card payments. There are no discounts for payment made by credit cards. Cancellation penalties and other restrictions apply.