The beauty of travelling aboard the Ultimate Coach in a small group is that every aspect of your holiday is personal. Be treated as a VIP and enjoy premium accommodation combined with a number of exclusive extras.
The Ultimate Coach
Be dazzled by this state of the art full size coach (13.5 metres long) which would normally house 48 seats and has been configured with only 20 luxury leather seats complete with incredible amenities. Three new vehicles have been purpose built for Grand Pacific Tours boasting a cutting edge design with the very latest finishes. Onboard the coach, the luxuries extend through a wide range of features including:
- 20 luxury leather fully reclining seats with extra-width with adjustable headrest and calf support for added comfort.
- Panoramic viewing, air conditioning and seat belts.
- Wood grain timber tray table with built in cup holder.
- Seat side personal storage area providing easy access to your travel bag.
- Personal audio control unit with multiple music channels and a complimentary set of headphones.
- Individual USB point for charging your camera, mobile phone, iPod and iPad.
- Stylish centre galley area equipped with refrigerated drinking fountain and fridge units.
- Complimentary daily on board Wi-Fi allowance.
- Onboard restroom.
Premium Hotel Accommodation (4.5 - 5 Star)
We have carefully handpicked a collection of stylish hotels to be part of the Ultimate Small Group Tours experience. You will be treated to a very high standard in each location. Each of the hotels used offer a premium level of comfort, extensive guest facilities and excellent location.
Ultimate Tour Extras
Travel in style and enjoy a number of extras exclusive to Ultimate Small Group Tours:
- A deluxe Travel Set including Travel Bag and Ticket Wallet.
- Complimentary pre dinner drink at the welcome dinner.
- Cloth bag including boxed mints and complimentary bottle of water.
- Access to daily newspaper and a range of glossy magazines.
- An intimate farewell dinner including selected beverages.
- A BONUS Group Photo
The Ultimate Coach Captain
Your Ultimate Coach Captains are the crme of the crop and have been chosen for their professionalism and attention to detail. They are there from start to finish attending to your needs and ensuring a more personal touring experience. A key part of their role is to ensure that the comfort and cleanliness of the coach is kept at the highest standard at all times.
2016/17 - Your choice of itineraries
19 Day Ultimate Rail, Cruise & Coach Experience
Experience the ultimate tour combining rail, coach and magical Doubtful Sound overnight cruise
19 Day Ultimate Discovery
Discover the best of New Zealand’s iconic regions and attractions in a small group
16 Day Ultimate Explorer
Explore the majestic South Island and diverse North Island in ultimate style.
10 Ultimate South Island Escape
Enjoy an Ultimate escape to New Zealand’s dramatic South Island.
9 Day Ultimate North Island Escape
An unforgettable Ultimate experience of the rich culture of the North Island
Enquire about 2016/17 & 2017/18 departure dates and cost