Exploring the real heart of New Zealand in a motorhome is a delight. Roads are good, places are easily accessible and traffic is light by world standards. Classic motorhome designs allow you to choose from the popular layouts that accommodate two, four or up to six people. Smart design allows for easy living on the road plus comfy beds mean you'll guaranteed to get a refreshing night's sleep. There are numerous quality camping parks and you will receive a genuinely warm welcome everywhere. Your Aspire expert can recommend several driving itineraries to cover what you would like to see and do in New Zealand.
- Round-trip International Economy airfare from Los Angeles
- Add-on airfares available from other cities
- 14 Days motor home rental
- ** Also ask about long term hire discounts **
- ** Sightseeing options and packages are available **
Why a Motorhome?
By day, you enjoy vehicles that are comfortable and easy to drive. By night, they convert easily to accommodation to give you a good night’s sleep before you embark on your next day’s adventure. Some of the benefits:
• Accommodation and transport all in one. Move on to the next stop whenever you like, traveling at your own pace – no early morning check-outs!
• Extremely easy to drive (no special license required).
• No need to bring cooking or living equipment as it’s all supplied. Maui also offers sleeping equipment at no extra cost.
• On-board shower and toilet facilities available with most models.
• Save on restaurant meals or room service by cooking your meals in your motorhome.
• Seatbelts provide safety and security in the rear living areas when traveling.
• One-way hires are available.
||Now-31 March 2018|
* Peak Season 1Dec17-28Feb18 pricing - Availability very restricted, package pricing may be higher Dec-Feb period, depending on availability
Daily departures, this package is an independent itinerary with flexible departures (not a group tour), the above costs apply for travel within each date band when you depart & return within these dates, ask an Aspire Down Under consultant for a quote when your travel dates cross over the date bands.
Additional departure gateways & pricing
- Add on airfare is available from most major airports - ask an Aspire consultant for a quote from your local airport.
- Houston - $220 additional
- Seattle - $300 additional
- Denver - $300 additional
- Portland, OR - $300 additionall
- Dallas - $350 additional
- Chicago - $400 additional
- New York - $450 additional
- Boston - $450 additional
- Washington, DC - $450 additional
Optional Activities, Extensions or Add-Ons & pricing:
- Upgrade to premium economy from $750 per person each way
- Upgrade to business class from $1,950 per person each way
- Can take the upgrade one way or round trip and combine premium/business classes on same ticket
All upgrades are subject to availability, upgrade cost may be higher depending on availability
Package from pricing is based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room) from Los Angeles or San Francisco for purchase by 31 December, 2017. Ask an Aspire consultant for pricing for other travel dates. Add-on fares are available from other cities. Certain blackout dates apply on the accommodation and tour value add offers - check with your Aspire consultant. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Hotels are subject to availability. All prices reflect a discount for purchases made by cash/wire transfer/check, please see terms and conditions for credit card payments. There are no discounts for payment made by credit cards. Cancellation penalties and other restrictions apply. Free Fiji offer only applies when package is for 2 people, not valid for single travelers.